Health and Safety
Customised solutions for compliance with Health and Safety including Covid Safety such as;
- Visitor Register
- Covid-19 safety sign off
- Covid-19 Contact Tracing Register
- Hazard Register
- Prestart Checklists
- Safety Plans
- Inspection Checklists
- Meeting Records
- Incident Investgation
- Near Miss Investigation
- Risk Assessments
- Monitoring Checklists
Specific Ostendo Freeway functions relevant to compliance
- Pre-Start Checklists – allows for an initial checklist that must be completed prior to anything further being done eg, user signs off that they read and understood the Hazards before proceeding with the job.
- Checklists – mandatory or optional checklists and data capture. A checklist is a pre-defined list of questions or pointers to guide a user and ensure that employees follow a disciplined and consistent process.
- Conditional Checklists – can be used to help employees follow a pre-defined process to carry out tasks such as business processes, problem diagnosis, compliance certifications, quality assurance and so on. Conditional Checklists make the process dynamic. Depending on the answers to the preceding questions, the Conditional Checklist can take a variety of paths so that the relevant set of questions are asked and responded to, according to the actual situation. The checklist can finish with a 'Pass' or 'Fail' result.
- Dynamic Checklists - can be added adhoc to capture information relating to this specific order.
- Typed Notes – add internal or external notes which can update specific note fields in Ostendo Operations. View past history notes against jobs, sales orders, sales deliveries, purchase orders, manufacturing work orders, stock counts, assets, customers or suppliers.
- Signatures – capture multiple signatures with mandatory or optional setting. Options to prevent changes to data sheets after signature.
- Forwarding – allows an employee to forward a partially completed Datasheet to another user, eg to a Supervisor for approval.
- Email & Print – email and/or print details to the customer or the office.
- Styles - user-defined background and button styles. Options include branding and logo in the background and user-defined buttons.
- Employees – define the employees who use the Ostendo Freeway app and what they can do.
- Barcoding – that works on devices with an inbuilt barcode scanner, with external bluetooth barcode scanner or with the device's camera. Can read all barcode types including QR Codes.
- Scan On – a feature that allows the user to simply scan a barcode to initiate the creation of a Datasheet. This is especially useful if the user primarily only deals in one type of transaction.
- Statistical Quantities – are used to record quantities or to collect statistical data such as recording quantity complete, measuring productivity rates, capturing quality control data such as temperature readings or number of rejects, or to keep track of work performed to date. The recorded quantities can be set to update statistics of the associated Customer, Supplier, Customer Asset, Customer Asset Readings, Site or Item.
- Audio Recording – use voice recordings instead of typing notes, or record noises for service purposes.
- Photos – integrates with device camera to take photos or link to existing images on the device.
- Sketches – Draw on photos to highlight points of note, or draw freeform sketches.
- Notify – an option in Freeway that allows a user to send a text or email from within Freeway to one or more nominated staff or sub-contractors. This could be a standard pre-defined message eg "Running 15 mins late" or a short custom message where the user types the contents. GPS Co-ordinates can optionally be sent as well to log that user’s physical location for back office staff.