Ibis and Covid-19: How it will affect our service to you
As the situation re Covid-19 evolves in Australia and New Zealand our policy on face-to-face meetings may change as circumstances dictate.
The health and safety of our clients and our consultants is paramount and we will do everything we can to reduce the risk of Covid-19 transmission at work.
One of the greatest risks of Covid-19 transmission at face-to-face meetings is from people who are infectious but are asymptomatic and do not realise they are infectious.
While we value personal meetings, to reduce the risk of Covid-19 transmission we will provide services and support online unless it requires a face-to-face meeting. Not only is this more economical for you but it is also more flexible. Almost without exception we can provide all our services and support online.
Our consultants are generally available for face-to-face meetings at their personal discretion when it is safe. In areas where there is an outbreak, or case numbers are high or where there are restrictions, face-to-face meetings will be suspended. Travel restrictions may also affect our ability to have face-to-face meetings.
Face-to-face meetings are conditional upon compliance with all government and health authority advice including mask wearing, physical distancing, adequate ventilation and appropriate hygiene measures at the place of meeting, such as hand washing and regular cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces and touchpoints.
In order to minimise the risk of spreading Covid-19 at face-to-face meetings, our consultants will;
- Be up to date with Covid-19 vaccinations, including boosters when eligible, as approved by Australian or New Zealand government standards.
- Comply with all regulations and advice concerning Covid-19 from government and health authorities.
- Comply with your Covid-19 safe plan, workplace policy, procedures and protocols.
- Scan the government QR code on display at your entrance, or record their name, mobile number and email address in the contact tracing register.
- Wear a face mask that covers their nose and mouth.
- Maintain a 1.5 to 2 metre physical distance from other people at the discretion of our consultant, or that which is advised by the authorities.
- Wash their hands regularly with disinfectant soap provided.
- Use hand sanitiser provided. They will also have their own supply with them.
- Cover their coughs and sneezes with their elbow or a clean tissue.
- Will not share the use of computer equipment or devices with other people.
Our consultants will not meet face-to-face if they or people in the vicinity of the meeting place;
- Are not vaccinated or are not up to date with Covid-19 vaccinations, including boosters when eligible, as approved by Australian or New Zealand government standards.
- Are not wearing a face mask (even if they have an exemption), or are wearing a face mask that is not covering their nose and mouth.
- Are not maintaining appropriate physical distancing.
- Are sick or have any cold or flu-like symptoms including sore throat, runny nose, sneezing, new or worsening cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, muscle aches or temporary loss of smell or altered sense of taste.
- Have recovered from Covid-19 or finished isolation within the previous 7 days.
- Have been in close contact with a probable, suspected or confirmed case of Covid-19 within the previous 14 days.
- Are living with someone who has been advised specifically to self-isolate because of close contact with someone who is a probable, suspected or confirmed case of Covid-19.
- Are awaiting the result of a Covid-19 test, or members of their household are.
- Have arrived from an international destination, (other than Australia or New Zealand), in the previous 14 days.
Our consultants may terminate a face-to-face meeting if;
- Government and health authority regulations, restrictions, health, safety and hygiene requirements are not complied with at the place of meeting.
- They identify any risks that they are not comfortable with irrespective of government and health authority regulations.
We look forward to working with you in a Covid safe environment to improve your systems and processes to reduce costs and improve efficiencies.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact Ian Clark on email@example.com.