Ibis and Covid-19: How it will affect our service to you
As the situation re Covid-19 evolves in Australia and New Zealand our policy on face-to-face meetings may change as circumstances dictate.
The health and safety of our clients and our consultants is paramount and we will do everything we can to reduce the risk of Covid-19 transmission at work.
As much as possible we will provide services and support online. Not only is this more economical for you but it is also more flexible. We can provide all our services and support online.
Our consultants are generally available for face-to-face meetings at their personal discretion in areas where there is no community spread of Covid-19. In areas where there is community spread or where there are restrictions, face-to-face meetings may be suspended. Travel restrictions may also affect our ability to have face-to-face meetings.
Face-to-face meetings are conditional upon compliance with all government and health authority advice including physical distancing and appropriate hygiene measures at the place of meeting, such as hand washing and regular cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces and touchpoints plus adequate ventilation.
Our consultants will;
- Comply with all regulations and advice concerning Covid-19 from government and health authorities.
- Comply with your Covid-19 workplace policy, procedures and protocols.
- Scan the government QR code on display at your entrance, or record their name, mobile number and email address in the contact tracing register.
- Wash their hands regularly with disinfectant soap provided.
- Use hand sanitiser provided. They will also have their own supply with them.
- Wear a face mask where required or at their discretion.
- Cover their coughs and sneezes with their elbow or a clean tissue.
- Will keep apart from other people at the meeting place at the distance our consultant feels comfortable with, or that which is advised by the authorities.
- Will not share the use of computer equipment or devices with other people. If our consultants are expected to use computer equipment, then the mouse, keyboard and any other device that is touched must be regularly disinfected.
Our consultants will not meet face-to-face if they or people in the vicinity of the meeting place;
- Are sick or have any cold or flu-like symptoms including including runny nose, cough, sore throat or shortness of breath.
- Have been in close contact with a probable, suspected or confirmed case of Covid-19 within the previous 14 days.
- Are living with someone who has been advised specifically to self-isolate because of close contact with someone who is a probable, suspected or confirmed case of Covid-19.
- Has been to a location of interest in an area where there is community transmission in the previous 14 days.
- Have arrived in Australia from an international destination in the previous 14 days.
Our consultants may terminate a face-to-face meeting if;
- Government and health authority regulations, restrictions, health, safety and hygiene requirements are not complied with at the place of meeting.
- They identify any risks that they are not comfortable with.
- There is inadequate ventilation in the meeting place.
We look forward to working with you in a Covid safe environment to improve your systems and processes to reduce costs and improve efficiencies.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact Ian Clark on firstname.lastname@example.org.