Kook's Web Stores provide E-Commerce for Ostendo Operations (ERP).
E-Commerce Web Stores by Kook for Ostendo
Kook Multimedia offer a complete B2B or B2C Web Store solution to automatically synchronise your product and sales data with Ostendo Operations (ERP).
Kook Multimedia differs from other web development companies in that they provide cutting edge web solutions and adapt the data into those systems. They can customise the web store to meet specific requirements so you can take advantage of the rich functionality available in Ostendo Operations (ERP), or with your MYOB, Xero, QuickBooks Online or Reckon Accounts accounting system.
Ostendo Operations (ERP) and Kook Web Store
Efficient processes and systems for managing orders, deliveries and inventory is critical to backup E-Commerce sales and marketing with excellent customer service.
Ostendo Operations (ERP) can be integrated with web stores to help you streamline your delivery and warehouse management processes. The Ostendo Freeway mobility app provides efficient barcode scanning for picking orders and making deliveries. Ostendo Freeway barcoding can also be used for receipting incoming goods and managing your warehouse.
Ostendo Operations (ERP) can also link with with courier and freight companies to expedite the delivery process.
Your Accounting System and Kook Web Store
Kook Multimedia can also customise a web store solution for your MYOB, Xero, Intuit QuickBooks or Reckon Accounts accounting system.
Kook Web Store and Ostendo Operations (ERP)
With the Kook Multimedia web store solution you only need enter your product details into Ostendo Operations (ERP) and they will be available to sell online from your web store. Customer details in Ostendo Operations (ERP) also synchronise with your web Store.
Cash sale customers place orders at recommended retail pricing (RRP). Account customers login to place orders at their specific pricing rates. When orders are placed online they are imported into Ostendo Operations (ERP) as a sales order with no data entry required. Once orders are received you follow your normal processes for confirming, picking and dispatching them from within Ostendo Operations (ERP).
Kook Web Store Functionality
- Mobile responsive
- Cash sale retail orders
- Secure login for on account customers
- User permissions
- Account only visible pages
- Optional minimum order policy
- Access to previous orders placed on the web
- Quick order templates based on previous Ostendo sales data
- Consignment/freight tracking email automation
- Payment terms for on account customer
- Order payments by credit card, Paypal etc
- Blogs and newsletters
- Media and video
Customer Details Synchronised from Ostendo Operations (ERP)
- Full customer details including membership number and multiple delivery addresses
- New customers can be added to Ostendo Operations (ERP), or they can apply for access via the website and be approved in Ostendo Operations (ERP)
- Customisable order templates
- Customer pricing and discounts including quantity breaks and foreign currency prices
- Promotional pricing
- Customer account balances and statement and invoices available online
- Credit control policy
- Stop credit enforcement
- B2B customers can log in and see products and their prices based on Ostendo Operations (ERP) data and pricing policies.
- Pre-cart function where customers can add several variations of the same product to the cart at one time (such as quantities of each colour) to minimise the amount of clicks required.
- Two phase orders. Customers can complete their order without payment, then the company can update details such as freight. After that the customer can login and complete their order with the updated details. Ideal for where any detail regarding the overall cost of the order needs to be manually confirmed by the company.
Product Details Synchronised from Ostendo Operations (ERP)
- Specify which products to synchronise to the web store
- Full product details including multiple units of measure
- On hand or available to deliver inventory quantity
- Showcased products
- Product heirarchy up to five levels
- Products can be in multiple heirarchial groups
- Images per product heirarchy
- Product images
- Product information, specifications, features
- Link PDF documents such as brochures and MSDS sheets to products
- Manufacturers information
- Minimum order quantities per product
- Add on sales
- Superceded product redirection
- Product features and option
Sales Orders & Payments Synchronised to Ostendo Operations (ERP)
- Easily identify sales orders received from the web store
- Alerts for new sales orders from the web store
- Payment received are recorded against the order and the customer
- Delivery instructions