Ostendo Information System
- Operations Centre screen for complete view of transactions, business information, KPI's and statistics with drill down to records for;
- Customer Assets
- Sales Orders
- To Do's
- Document and Image Library with linked documents and images to records and transactions. Can link to cloud based document libraries including Sharepoint.
- Option to copy linked documents and images to transaction records, (eg jobs, work orders, sales orders, purchase orders) with option to print with order forms.
- Auto folder creation for Jobs and Work Orders which auto attach documents and images
- Date stamped History Notes
- Knowledgebase with linked documents and images
- Unlimited Property fields to attach additional information to key records, eg specifications, that can copy from master records to transactional records
- Unlimited Additional Fields to most screens, that can copy from master records to transactional records
- Frequently used text for notes in any record
- Emails sent through Microsoft Outlook or most email browsers
- Outlook Add-In (requires Ostendo Web Services) to assign emails to various records and transactions
- Auto assign emails from Outlook to customers and suppliers (requires Ostendo Queue Services) based on company and contact emails. Emails that are not auto assigned can be assigned manually
- Email Services (requires Ostendo Queue Services) to auto email through Outlook and/or print at specific times or intervals, eg management reports, sales delivery advice, reminders for tasks, actions or quote follow ups, system alerts etc
- Location map on customers, suppliers, orders and jobs linked to Google Maps.
- User-defined background and button styles. Options include, logo in the background and user defined buttons.
Ostendo Freeway Guides
- User defined guides with images and text for instructions, manual, standard operating procedures etc.
- Can be used for internal reference or made available for customers on the Freeway app.