If you need to send a copy of your database to our support team you can use our Ibis Support Database Upload service.
Ibis Support Database Upload
To take a copy of your Ostendo database you should be logged onto the server and follow this procedure carefully. If you need help with this process please contact us.
- Ensure that all users of Ostendo are logged off under File>Active Connections.
- Log onto the server as a user with full Administrator rights.
- Open the Windows Services screen from the Control Panel>Administrative Tools.
- Stop the PRTG Probe Service if it is installed.
- Stop Ostendo Web Services, Ostendo Queue Services and Ostendo API Services if they are installed.
- Stop Firebird Guardian Services or Firebird Services.
- Copy and zip your Ostendo database. Please prefix the file name with your Company Name, then the date backwards (YYMMDD), then the Ostendo Build Number (found under Help / About) so we can clearly identify your database.
- Start Firebird Guardian Services or Firebird Services.
- Start Ostendo Web Services, Ostendo Queue Services and Ostendo API Services (as applicable).
- Start the PRTG Probe Service if it is installed.
- Check that you can open Ostendo.
- Upload your database using the link below. In the Subject Line please include your Company Name and the name of the Consultant you are uploading the file to.
- If your server does not allow Adobe Flash you may need to copy the file into a shared folder to be uploaded from a client PC or Terminal Services profile.
Click here to upload your database to Ibis Support
Support Centre Registration
Ibis Support is available to registered clients who have a support agreement with us. If you are interested in registering for Ibis Support, please contact us for details using the Quick Enquiry on this page.