- Alpha numeric item code up to 50 characters and description up to 225 characters
- Multiple units of measure with option of barcode for each unit of measure
- Item dimensions per unit of measure (weight, volume, length, width, height, area)
- Purchase unit of measure and Supplier Code, description and pricing
- Purchase or manufacture to stock or on demand
- Manufacturers Information
- Warranty tracking of sold and purchased items
- Alternate item
- Track superseded items
- Kitsets can be purchased and sold
- Non Stock items that are not stock controlled, eg outsourced services, freight, charges etc
- Generic codes for one-off purchases
- Supplier catalogues can be imported and updated from supplier file. Catalogue items can be converted into inventory items.
- Extensive notes, images, documents, history notes and messages.
- User defined fields and unlimited user definable property fields.
- General notes or specific notes and messages for different types of orders.
- Costs and prices at user defined multiple decimal places
- Value inventory by standard or average cost
- Date tracked last cost, average cost, standard cost
- Custom products can have a unique cost per configuration
- Different costs per company site
- As at date inventory valuation reporting
- No cost shrinkage where quantity reduces without changing overall inventory value, eg alcohol where evaporation can occur.