- Order and billing customers
- Unlimited delivery addresses per customer or manual override
- Inventory onhand, available, free quantity and projected availability visible at order entry
- Order pad entry templates with option to be based on customer order history
- User defined Order entry Matrix, e.g. colour, size, style options
- Order entry of multiple pack sizes with variable conversion factors, e.g. quantity of hams but charge by the kg where each ham has a different weight
- Blanket Orders
- Order with full picking and delivery process or orders with quick counter invoicing
- Product credits and write-offs
Ostendo Freeway Mobility Field Sales
- Hierarchical graphical product lookups and catalogues.
- Create new customers or prospects, or update existing customer details.
- Create new CRM sales opportunities. Add notes and assign follow up actions.
- Create new sales orders, quotes or instant invoices.?
- Receive customer deposits or payments on the app. Payment gateways are not yet available.
- Mandatory or optional checklists and data capture. A checklist is a pre-defined list of questions or pointers to guide a user and ensure that employees follow a disciplined and consistent process.
- Capture multiple signatures with mandatory setting. Options to prevent changes to data sheets after customer signature.
- Add internal or external notes which can update specific note fields in Ostendo Operations. View past history notes against sales orders or customers.
- Use voice recordings instead of typing notes, or record noises for service purposes.
- Integrates with device camera to take photos or link to existing images on the device.
- Draw on photos to highlight points of note, or draw freeform sketches.
- Two way text messaging to other staff.
- Phone the customer from the app.
- Integrates with Google maps for directions from your current position.
- GPS coordinates and timestamps for On & Off site. Plot the location of employees on a Google map within Ostendo.
- Email and/or print details to the customer or the office.
- Forwarding of a partially completed Datasheet by one user to another, eg to a Supervisor for approval.