- Can be developed from within Ostendo enabling users in the field to run these inquiries on demand, such as;
- Customer balance and ageing totals
- Stock on hand balances and details
- Sales Data and Analysis
- Details of Outstanding Invoices, Orders, Quotes etc
- Statistical Information
- Management KPI information
- Charts (Horizontal Bar Graphs up to two series)
- Inquiries are run in real-time.
- An Inquiry result can have a combination of a chart, scorecard (multiple KPI’s), and a listing report style.
- For Customers, there is an option of displaying an aged analysis.
- For Products, there is an option of displaying a stock level listing.
- The output within Freeway can be sent to a PDF file and emailed.
- A snapshot can be taken of a portion of the inquiry display, annotate it, and record an audio note. This is much faster than typing an email.
- Scorecard KPI’s or statistics can be defined, with highlight conditional values.
- Restriction counts can be defined, eg Top 10 Customers, Top 20 Selling Products.
- User-defined background and button styles. Options include branding and logo in the background and user-defined buttons.