We have a team of consultants who are highly experienced in operational and financials processes who can help you improve your business performance.
We provide expert personal service tailored to meet our client's requirements. We believe in the power of Synergy, where by working together with you the value of the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
We specialise in Ostendo Operations (ERP) and Ostendo Freeway mobility and have the industry knowledge and experience to help you implement the systems in the most effective way for your business. We are experienced in the change management required in moving from disparate unconnected systems to an integrated system.
Our consultants have practical experience over many years obtained from their work in manufacturing, distribution, contracting and construction businesses or accounting practices. All have had extensive prior experience in implementing Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems as project team leaders for the companies they worked for.
Three of our consultants have over 90 years combined experience in senior management positions (including CEO, MD, CFO, GM) in large companies turning over more than $25 million. The majority of our consultants have held managerial positions in operations, production, procurement, supply chain, logistics, sales, quality assurance, project management, construction and senior accountant.
We endorse and advocate Lean principles and thinking. Six of our consultants have extensive experience in Lean and have held leadership roles in the implementation of Lean in the companies they were managers for.
While we follow Lean principles and thinking in our business process improvement services and system implementations, we are not Lean consultants. We partner with Lean consultants who have proper experience and expertise and a proven track record of success. We implement our systems to support a Lean implementation.
The experience of our consultants is backed up by qualifications such as;
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Vocational Graduate Certificate in Competitive Enterprise (Lean)
- Bachelor of Science majoring in Microbiology and Genetics with post graduate studies in Food Technology
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Applied Management (Strategic Management)
- Diploma of Project Management
- Associate Chartered Accountant (ACA)
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- Bachelor of Commerce majoring in Accounting and Tax
- Bachelor of Business majoring in Accounting
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business majoring in Information Systems
- Microsoft Certified Professional Certificate
We have BAS Agents on our team who are qualified to setup the GST structure in the software for Australia.
Some of our financials consultants are certified partners for MYOB, Xero, Intuit QuickBooks, MoneyWorks and Reckon, although we do not provide support specifically for accounting programmes.
Expertise and Experience
We have consultants with specialised industry expertise and experience in;
- Food and Process Manufacturing processes
- Natural Product and Supplement Manufacturing processes
- Food Safety management
- Quality Management processes
- Electronics Manufacturing processes
- Discrete and Custom Manufacturing processes
- Engineering Job Shop processes
- Supply Chain Management
- Procurement processes
- Warehouse Management processes
- Logistics processes
- Preventative Service and Maintenance processes
- Sales processes
- Project Management for Contracting and Construction
- Contracting and Construction processes
- Manufacturing Management Accounting
- Cost Accounting
- Tax Accounting (Australia and New Zealand)
- Strategic Planning