Update to Ibis and Covid-19: How it will affect our service to you
Now that government restrictions for Covid-19 are easing, we are changing our policy regarding face-to-face meetings.
Last Updated 25th June 2020
The health and safety of our clients and our consultants is paramount and we will do everything we can to reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission at work.
As much as possible we will still provide services and support online. Not only is this more economical for you but it is also more flexible. We can provide all our services and support online.
Our consultants are generally available for face-to-face meetings at their personal discretion. In Australia, state border controls may affect our ability to travel for face-to-face meetings. In New Zealand there are no travel restrictions.
Currently, we are suspending any face-to-face meetings in Victoria and New South Wales because of the risks posed by community transmission.
Face-to-face meetings in Australia are conditional upon appropriate hygiene measures at the place of meeting, including physical distancing, hand washing and regular cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces and touchpoints. These conditions are not currently required in New Zealand.
Our consultants will;
- Comply with your Covid-19 workplace policy, procedures and protocols.
- Record their name, mobile number and email address in the contact tracing register.
- Wash their hands regularly with disinfectant soap provided.
- Use hand sanitiser provided. They will also have their own supply with them.
- Cover their coughs and sneezes with their elbow or a clean tissue.
- In Australia, will keep 1.5 metres apart from other people at the meeting place (not currently required in New Zealand).
- In Australia, will not share the use of computer equipment or devices with other people. If our consultants are expected to use computer equipment, then the mouse, keyboard and any other device that is touched must be regularly disinfected (not currently required in New Zealand).
Our consultants will not meet face-to-face if they or people in the vicinity of the meeting place;
- Are sick or have any cold or flu-like symptoms.
- Have been tested for Covid-19 and are awaiting the results of those tests.
- Have travelled overseas in the past 14 days.
- Have been in close contact with someone who has travelled oversea in the past 14 days.
- Have been in close contact with someone who is a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- Are living with someone who has been advised specifically to self-isolate because of close contact with someone who is a probable, suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19.
Our consultants may terminate a face-to-face meeting if;
- Government restrictions, health, safety and hygiene requirements are not complied with at the place of meeting.
- They identify any risks that they are not comfortable with.
We look forward to working with you in a Covid safe environment to improve your systems and processes to reduce costs and improve efficiencies.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact Ian Clark.